Friday 30 April 2010

News in 'Pair-a-dice!'

A couple of months ago, I talked about needing a job and finally getting a job! - But not at the place where I wanted to work the most.. I wanted to aply at Pair-a-dice, which is a 50's diner downtown, but I didn't dare, since I was too afraid of not getting the job. (Makes sense..?) Anyway, as it turns out, a friend (which I wouldn't expect this person to do this-) talked to a guy he knows who works at this diner. He told him a little about me, and as it turns out that guy ended up going out to look for me at the place where I'm working now! I wasn't there, haha.. but, my friend told me that I could just hand him my application, 'n all that jazz, and he would take care of it.. "Tada! Tada! How do you like me now? Tada!" (South Park overload) ..Talk about knowing the right people! I can't tell you how often I've looked at pictures on their Facebook page.. (Yah, I'm a nerd) wishing I could be a part of their fun times! Now it might actually happen - if I can get myself started on the application..

1 comment:

said...

Fingers crossed!